4 venisn steaks, 10g small diced red onion, 400g fresh taglietelle, 10g plum tomato concasse, Milled salt & pepper, 5g chopped red chilli, 5ml olive oil, 20g diced cooked rhubarb, 5ml lemon oil, 1/2 fresh lime.
- Mix the onion, tomato, chilli, rhubarb with the lemon oil, seasoning and lime juice
- Cook the taglietelle in boiling salted water and drain well, add the oil and season
- Place a pan on the stove to pre heat
- Season the venison with the milled salt and pepper and a little drizzle of oil
- Pan fry the steaks for two minutes each side, remove and allow to rest for five minutes
- Slice the steaks into four equal pieces
- Place the taglietelle on the plate, top with the steak and spoon over the salsa.