During the day you will work alongside Rachel to make a selection of the following game dishes, which you will be able to take home and enjoy with friends and family:
- Beetroot soup with salmon and dill tartar and sour cream
- Roasted rabbit with squid, chorizo and port
- Pave of venison with sherry and sweet and sour figs and shallots
- Partridge with roasted pumpkin, quince with vanilla and pear puree
- Pheasant makhani with coriander rice and homemade aubergine pickle
Rachel will also demonstrate a three game bird roast of mallard, partridge and pigeon with a Chatsworth sausage meat stuffing and marsala sauce – served with roasted sprouts with rapeseed oil and caraway seeds, which will be your lunch on the day
Date – 4th November
Course Time – 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Price – £160
This course includes refreshments and a lunch prepared by Rachel.
For more information and to book your place click here.