The Countryside Alliance has launched a guide on how to contact your local MP and some suggestions for what issues to raise with your representatives in Westminster.

Contacting your local MP is a great way to raise issues that matter to you and your community from challenges faced by local hunts and shoots, to local bank branch closures and problems accessing high speed broadband. If it affects you and your community then your MP should hear about it.

MPs can raise issues on your behalf with the Government as well as private and public bodies, and help to address issues that you are concerned about. They can also help to raise the profile of an issue by tabling debates and asking questions in Parliament.

There has never been a better time to contact your MP. This is the most important Parliament in a generation for the countryside as MPs have the task of helping to deliver a Brexit that works for rural communities, and establishing new policies in agriculture, fisheries, and the environment. There are also on-going challenges to hunting, shooting, and fishing, and the rural way of life. So now is the time to make your voice heard.

Download the guide

For more information please contact [email protected] or 02078409260.