Implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulation on 25th May 2018 means we’re publishing a new Privacy Notice to make it easier for you to find out how we use and protect your information. We won’t be changing the ways we use your personal information, but the new notice will provide you with additional details such as:
• Your rights in relation to the information we hold about you.
• How we keep your personal information secure.
• The types of personal information the Countryside Alliance collects about you and how we use it
How to find out more
We’ll keep you up to date
The Privacy Notice makes sure we continue to comply with privacy law and regulation. There are no changes to our terms and conditions, including what we ask of you. If we make changes to any of these in the future, we’ll let you know.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions or would like some help, please email [email protected], write to us at Countryside Alliance, 1 Spring Mews, Tinworth Street, London SE11 5AN or call 020 7840 9220.
What to do if you no longer want to hear from us
- To remove yourself from our email communications, click here to unsubscribe
- To remove yourself from our postal communications, email [email protected] or call 020 7840 9220
- To remove yourself from telephone communications, email [email protected]iance.org or call 020 7840 9220
How to update your preferences
If you would like to change what information you receive, simply click here to update your preferences.