Countryside Alliance Group Membership
Countryside Alliance Group Membership is available to any group or syndicate with seven or more members. All named members of the group are full members of the Countryside Alliance and, as such, are covered by our insurance policy as individuals both when they are shooting with the group or syndicate and anywhere else.
Countryside Alliance insurance cover is as follows:
• £10m employers’ liability*
• £10 million public/products liability
• £35,000 personal accident permanent disability
• £15,000 accidental death benefit
All beaters and pickers up, and anyone else helping officially with group or shooting syndicate activities, are covered under the employers’ liability cover provided they are acting under instruction from a Countryside Alliance group member. An insurance certificate is available on request.
All guests of the group or shooting syndicate (up to a maximum of 50% of the guns on any one day) are automatically covered for liability by Countryside Alliance group insurance. There is no need to notify the Countryside Alliance of guests but please keep a record of the names and addresses of all guests and details of the dates they are shooting. The Countryside Alliance holds a best practice Guest Declaration Form, to request a copy please contact the Membership Team on 020 7840 9300.
You can request copies of an official insurance cover note from the Countryside Alliance that you can give to whomever you lease your shooting rights from.
Each member of the group or shooting syndicate will receive their own Countryside Alliance membership card and will have access to Countryside Alliance member benefits, including our quarterly magazine. See the Countryside Alliance Member Benefits leaflet or our website for more details of benefits.
- Countryside Alliance Group membership is currently available at half price for the first year, that’s just £27 per person instead of £54.
- Or, two years for the price of one, that’s just £54 per person instead of £108 over two years (quoting 16SYN).
- Our group membership is the cheapest on the market and offers the best available shooting insurance cover. **
How to join
To join, please download and complete the Group/Shooting Syndicate form and return to Countryside Alliance 1 Spring Mews Tinworth Street London SE11 5AN.
*Group Membership Only
**Correct as at May 2015