The Countryside Alliance is seeking to strengthen its existing membership recruitment team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for the UK’s leading rural campaigning organisation. at events around the country.
It is envisaged that a Membership Recruiter will seek to acquire new members in some or all of the following ways:
- Attend countryside events and shows as a sole membership recruiter, across the country
- Attend large scale shows as part of the Countryside Alliance team.
- Look at other rural events and venues that have the potential to return members
- Liaise with rural businesses to promote the Countryside Alliance membership
- Approach local businesses (by phone and/or face to face) that are related to country sports and rural life to join as Trade Members
- Build referral relationships with Trade Members to encourage their customers to join the Countryside Alliance
The ideal candidate must have field sales experience, good knowledge of the market sector, have good verbal communication skills and be IT literate. This position is for a highly self-motivated and target driven individual. A clean driving licence and use of a car is essential as is the ability and willingness to work weekends. You must also be committed to the policies of the Countryside Alliance.
The position is offered on a self-employed commission structure basis.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Nudds, Marketing Manager, Countryside Alliance, Old Town Hall, 367 Kennington Road, London SE11 4PT. Or email [email protected]
The Countryside Alliance is an equal opportunities employer