Countryside Alliance members…
The forthcoming General Election will be crucial for the countryside. The next government will be the first since 1973 to create a policy for British Agriculture and the management of the countryside, and we also expect that the Conservative manifesto will retain the commitment to a vote on the repeal of the Hunting Act, so your support is more important than ever.
As part of this effort, we have reviewed our membership pricing structure and in order to maintain the same level of quality in our services and campaigning, particularly with the general election fast approaching, have decided that a small price increase on memberships is necessary.
There are five key policies we want to see at the heart of the next government’s agenda which we will put to every candidate in the General Election on your behalf:
- to put the interests of rural communities front and centre of Brexit negotiations
- to ‘Buy British’ and support our farmers and producers
- to repeal the Hunting Act and recognise the value of shooting and fishing
- to connect the countryside by delivering first class digital connectivity
- to tackle crime in rural areas
You can help us achieve all of this and ensure that our way of life is promoted and protected by renewing your membership. All renewals before the 2nd June will be at current prices.
You can do this online or call our memberships hotline on 0207 840 930