4 pheasant breasts, 16 rashes of smoked back bacon, 1 savoy cabbage (shredded), 250ml double cream, Milled salt & pepper.
- Sear pheasants in a hot pan and set aside
- Lay out four rashes of bacon slighty overlapping the next
- Place one breast on the bacon and wrap neatly around then wrap the others
- Season and roast in a hot oven 220ºC for 6/8 minutes depending on size
- Remove from the oven and rest for a minimun of five minutes
- Saute the cabbage and stir in the cream just before cooked
- Slice the pheasant into four and serve on the creamed cabbage