4 oven ready partridges, 200g garden fresh peas, 20ml lemon oil, 10g butter, Milled salt & pepper.
- Place a pan on the stove to pre heat
- Seal the partridges on both sides and stand upright for roasting
- Brush with butter and season well before roasting for ten minutes at 220ºC
- Remove and rest roasted partridge upside down to allow moisture back into breasts
- Cook peas in a little water and drain once cooked Crush peas with a fork and fold in lemon oil
- Serve partridge with the lemon peas and maybe honey roasted carrots