8 wood pigeon breasts, 20ml lemon oil, 200g cooked diced black pudding, Milled salt & pepper, 200g cooked diced beetroot, 100g fresh blackberries, 40g mixed baby leafs.
- Heat on the stove a non stick frying pan
- Season the pigeon and place skin side down in the pan
- Cook for two minutes and turn breasts over and cook for another two minutes
- Remove from the pan and rest for five minutes
- Warm the black pudding and place into a bowl
- Add the leafs, beetroot and blackberries to the bowl, season and drizzle with lemon oil
- Place the salad on the plate and top with the pigeon and another drizzle of lemon oil