Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 2 partridges
- 100g back bacon, cut into small lardons and blanched for 30 seconds
- 150g broccoli florets, blanched for 30 seconds
- 60g carrots cut into medium julienne
- 1 jalapeno chilli, deseeded and finely sliced, preferably wearing disposable gloves
- 4 Tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 Tablespoons dry/medium sherry
- S & P plus 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
Remove the legs with a small knife and de-bone the thighs, leaving them attached to each other.
Remove the breasts from the carcasses, de skin and cut the flesh into ½ cm slices.
Rub oil onto the legs and cook on a grill pan for 3 minutes each side till coloured.
Heat a wok with 3 Tablespoons of oil until very hot and stir fry the breast meat for 30 seconds, remove the meat, keep warm, and leave the oil in the pan.
Back on medium heat sauté the carrots for 1 minute.
Add the bacon for 1 minute.
Add the broccoli for 1 minute.
Add the breast meat for 1 minute until very hot.
Add the chilli, sherry, salt and pepper.
Serve in a deep plate, sprinkle with parsley and arrange the legs on top.
Serve a salad on the side (optional)