Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Approx. 500g coarsely minced venison
- ½ a large onion, finely chopped
- 3 generous heads of parsley, finely chopped
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 handful of white breadcrumbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ pint of milk
Start by soaking the breadcrumbs in the milk. Place the minced venison in a large bowl. Add the parsley, onion, egg yolks, breadcrumbs and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Cover and put in the fridge until ready to cook.
Using a little flour shape the burgers into rounds, this quantity will make about 4 - 6 burgers. Cook under a pre-heated grill for about 5 minutes on each side or to your taste.