Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Scatter with the peanuts and serve.
- 400g vension steaks
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 baby pak choi, leaves separated
- 200g bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 small crushed dried red chilli
- 1 (400g) packet ready cooked noodles
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 50g roasted peanuts, chopped
Thinly slice the venison steaks, across the grain. Place in a bowl with the soy sauce. Stir well. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy based frying pan. Add the venison and stir fry for 2-3 mins until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the pak choi, bean sprouts, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for 2-3 mins. Return the venison to the pan with the noodles and spring onions. Toss together for 2-3 minutes until heated through.