Updated 23rd November 2020
Please check current travel restrictions. In some instances it may not be possible to go to the area you intend to travel to, especially if you intend on travelling outwith the country in which you reside.
The Executive met on Thursday 19th November and have agreed a further "circuit breaker" for two weeks which will come into effect at 12:01am on Friday 27th November.
- Country sports events will be unable to take place
- Gun and fishing tackle shops etc will also have to close.
- Individual/household outdoor exercise and school PE to continue.
- Sporting events only permitted for elite sports.
- Elite sports events behind closed doors without spectators.
- Closure of all retail except essential
- Closure of close contact, driving instruction (not motorcycle) except for TV production and ancillary to medical health and social care
- Closure of all hospitality (except for accommodation for essential travels) food in motorway services, airports and terminals exempt. (Take aways allowed)
- Off licences open with closure at 8pm
- Closure of leisure and entertainment (including all soft play areas, gyms and swimming pools etc)
- No household gatherings other than support bubbles under current exceptions for caring, maintenance and house moves
- Closure for churches except for weddings and funerals. Maximum of 25 people for weddings and funerals.
- Strong stay at home message, working from home, for essential purposes, education and essential exercise.
- Schools to remain open
- Uni/FE - distance except for essential
- Public parks and outdoor play areas remain open
You can read more here.
Find out how to access the support that has been made available to NI businesses and employees - who is eligible and how to apply.
Other useful links