The Countryside Alliance is the campaigning organisation that promotes the rural way of life in Parliament, in the media and on the ground.
We publicise the economic, social and environmental contribution the countryside makes to the national economy and quality of life.
Our aim is to promote understanding and acceptance of the rural way of life and activities such as hunting and shooting in a managed landscape, and to protect them from bias, misinformation and over regulation.
Why should you join the Countryside Alliance?
- If you care about the rural way of life
- If you want to see hunting, shooting and fishing continue and thrive
- If you want the voice of the countryside to be heard
- If you want to make a difference
- If you want to stand shoulder to shoulder with other country people to protect your lifestyle
New members will receive a Countryside Alliance Welcome pack and a range of great benefits:
- Free lapel badge and car sticker
- Free access to expert shooting and firearms advice from dedicated team of firearms experts**
- Free information on risk assessment, gun safety and shooting clubs
- Access to 30 minutes free legal advice
- Weekly email news update
- Quarterly Countryside Alliance Magazine
- The right to vote in annual board elections
Plus, we also offer a great value insurance package which includes:
- £10m Employers Liability*
- £10m Public/Products liability
- £35k Personal accident permanent disability
- £15k Accidental death benefit
- Dedicated website from Howden to help you manage your insurance claims
Our popular Gold Membership offers some extra special and exclusive benefits such as:
- A beautiful Countryside Alliance Calendar
- A choice of Countryside Alliance Silk Tie or Silk Scarf
- Free ticket to the Cheltenham Countryside Race Day (or pair of tickets in-case of a Joint Gold Membership)
- Free tickets to a variety of country shows e.g. Badminton Horse Trials, South of England Show, Peterborough Festival of Hunting.
- Priority invitations to our tents at a variety of shows
- Exclusive special offers
*Only Applicable to Group Memberships
**This service is to assist people with problems arising from field sports and other countryside issues and not other issues
Countryside Alliance Insurance Centre
A dedicated insurance website from Howden for all your insurance claims