Updated 20th November 2020
Please check current travel restrictions. In some instances it may not be possible to go to the area you intend to travel to, especially if you intend on travelling outwith the country in which you reside.
- On Monday 2nd November, First Minister Mark Drakeford announced a new set of post-lockdown restrictions for Wales. Find out more about these new restrictions, including those relating to organised outdoor activities, here.
- Welsh Government have now announced that Wales will go into a very restrictive "firebreaker" lockdown from 6pm on Friday the 23rd October, in a bid to supress the recent peak in COVID-19 cases. Read more here.
- The COVID Countryside code
- Government Coronavirus Action Plan
- During this challenging time, it’s really important that we take care of ourselves and others, no matter where you live. Here is some advice from the Welsh Government on how to look out for each other safely
- If you’re looking for coronavirus health advice relating to social distancing, medical help and stay at home guidance as well as some background information relating to the Government strategy, you can Welsh Government coronavirus health advice here
- Get coronavirus support as an extremely vulnerable person
- As you will be aware, schools have now closed to most pupils due to the coronavirus pandemic. You can find more information about how the closure of schools will work, including that which relates to exams and assessments here
- Area Statements - these are tools to ensure we all build resilient ecosystems while maximising the benefits from them. You can find the Area Statements for South East, South Central, South West, North East, North West and Mid Wales here.
- The Deputy Minister has urged people to exercise responsibly, relaying the guidance on what to do when you're out for your daily exercise. You can read this here.
- In light of the importance of outdoor exercise in these difficult times, Natural Resources Wales and the Welsh Government have developed some key messages to support people to do this responsibly in line with government guidance. You can download and share these in English here and in Welsh (Cymraeg) here.
- New legislation has been introduced on the use of Public Rights of Way to limit the risk of spreading coronavirus.
- Your business may be eligible for support from the new Economic Resilience Fund. Full details on the eligibility criteria can be found here.
Businesses, employees and employers
Public Health Wales have put together a section on their website dedicated to ‘Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) which you can see here.
Other useful links
Here you will find additional links that may be helpful for any other questions you have, that the above hasn’t answered for you.