Terms and conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Countryside Alliance on an 'as is' basis. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents (in particular but without limiting the foregoing any listing information).
Countryside Alliance, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising (save for death or injury caused by Countryside Alliance's negligence or that of its commissioners, employees, officers and agents) in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.
Use of Site
Countryside Alliance reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. Countryside Alliance will endeavour to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by the Countryside Alliance, may harm the Countryside Alliance or users of the Website or expose them to liability
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Countryside Alliance, a Countryside Alliance employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- To introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- To attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
Links to Website
Countryside Alliance reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Countryside Alliance or www.countryside-alliance.org or any other domain under the ownership or control of the Countryside Alliance as the destination of the link.
Furthermore, no page or pages from this website may be framed by or with any third party content or otherwise made available to the public in conjunction with any third party content without the prior written consent of Countryside Alliance.
Copyright and Related Rights
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of Countryside Alliance and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party except as set out in user-submitted content, below. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from the Countryside Alliance is strictly forbidden.
Countryside Alliance, the Countryside Alliance logo are trade marks of Countryside Alliance may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Countryside Alliance. Other organisation and company names referred to on this Site may be the trade marks of their respective owners as indicated.
Countryside Alliance reserves the right to change or amend these Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
By sending any text, images, audio, video or other content to this website you grant to Countryside Alliance a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish and use that content (or any part of it, and as that content may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by Countryside Alliance, at Countryside Alliance's discretion) on this website, and on or in other Countryside Alliance websites and publications, in any media and at any time. Countryside Alliance may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to Countryside Alliance. You also agree that any user of this website may use such content in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
You (or the copyright owner) remain the owner of copyright in any content and are free to republish it wherever you (or the owner) so wish, subject to any other restraints. You agree however to abide by Countryside Alliance's rules in relation to commercial photography at Countryside Alliance.
All material must comply with the User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
User Content Pages and any discussion forums or pages of this website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these user content pages and this website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the user content pages and this website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not place on this website any material (or use any user name) which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate; or which might bring Countryside Alliance into disrepute.
- You may not post any material on this website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- You may not post any material on this website which compromises or is invasive of the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself; and confirm that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the website to its publication by Countryside Alliance in accordance with these terms.
- You may not use multiple log-ins or post duplicate, repetitive or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on this website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site any material whose publication by Countryside Alliance may give rise to any third party claims.
- You may not place any links on this website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You may not place on this website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use this website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- You may not place on this website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
- You agree that Countryside Alliance accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify Countryside Alliance, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to this website, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Refusal, Removal and/or Editing of Content
Countryside Alliance may not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to this website and therefore you cannot assume that Countryside Alliance is responsible for having made it available on the website. Countryside Alliance, and others that it designates, shall however have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any content that is posted to, or available on, this website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on this website please let Countryside Alliance know by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
On certain parts of this website Countryside Alliance may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
- To allow the Countryside Alliance to store and process this personal data.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the 'Registration Data') and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your Username and Password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique registration link that gives you access to your website account through a password protected log-in. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account.
You agree to
- Notify Countryside Alliance immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
- Ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. Countryside Alliance cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
Copyright © Countryside Alliance, China Works, Black Prince Road, London, United Kingdom, SE1 7SJ