Contacting your local MP is a great way to raise issues that matter to you and your community from challenges faced by local hunts and shoots, to local bank branch closures, and problems accessing high speed broadband.

If it affects you and your community then your MP should hear about it. You can find your local MP with a quick postcode search on Parliament’s website here. This will include contact details for them.

MPs can raise issues on your behalf with the Government as well as private and public bodies and help to address issues that you are concerned about. They can also help to raise the profile of an issue by tabling debates and asking questions in Parliament.

The Countryside Alliance has launched a guide on how to contact your local MP and some suggestions for what issues to raise with your representatives in Westminster.

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Find out more on how we use cookies and how you can change your settings by reading our Cookie Policy